Saturday, January 1, 2011

IIUM- Garden of Knowledge and Virtue



salam sume...hope u ol sume sihat2 hendaknya...aminnn..

hari nie, aq nak cite pasal my beloved+the most inspired+the one n only...
my IIUM...
-
-
-

as u ol noe...IIUM is stand 4 International Islamic University Malaysia...
kalo nak story pasal IIUM..kene speaking lah cenggini hahaha
(mode:perasan macam teror)....hentam jelah yea....ngee
kalo korang xpaham..wat2 mcm korang paham yea..wink3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
in arabic

الجامعة الإسلامية العالمية ماليزيا

-

-

-


main campus - Gombak, Selangor

medical branch +sciences - Kuantan, Pahang

matrix- petaling jaya + nilai

-

-

-

IIUM was established @ 23 May 1983 , founded by OIC

using islamic principles as the main objectives to inspired our young generation

+

proper +comprehensive international high education

-

-

-

-

-

-


IIUM offers various types of educaton stages such as bachelor degree + master degree + PhD at its 13 faculties, also known as kuliyyahs.

-

-

-

almost 4 years..aq blaja kat sane
now da graduated yea hehe...october last year..=))
alhamdulillah..syukur
-
-
-
ol da sweet n bad memories...will always b with me
b my guidance in becoming the most aspired person in the future
miss my friends+my lecturers+my room+my tv room (coz aq nie hantu tv)
sume2 lah rindu....
haiiissshhh
-
-
-


-
-
-
tq IIUM...n to ol da lecturers..tq very much 4 da knowledge
tq 4 everything...

salam...(mode: sayu)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*notification*
kepada yg xberapa paham..cara penulisan aq..
maaf sgt2
aq akan try improve my style of writing so that every1 can understand=)
tq

No comments:

Post a Comment