Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cameron Highlands - Part 2


Assalamualaikum..
Dear my diary...
finally..
yeah manage to uploaded picz..for part 2..(*-*)



-red baby + my lil' sister-
pssst...that cute red hat we bought for red baby mainly to match the outfit...cute meh


-my mom bought tonnes of vegetables...and she just love it!!
and the prices are being ranged at:
3 - for RM 10
6- for RM 10
10- for RM 10

and they even got 13- for RM 10

you say what??
yeah it's totally true..I ponder,at some point I thought our refrigerator at home is getting smaller
OR
we just bought too much of vegetables....wondering#


cactus! yeah we bought them too..

7- RM 10

oraito..sold to my mom..
thanx!
end of the story

-red baby wink3-

but this cute baby is Not for sale okeh...teeeheee


After that, we went to (thinking**) can't remember the name of the place...but what I am sure about is that the place have too much mushrooms till they can fill up the whole universe...ahaha..just exaggerated to make the story line "flawless" ...bimbo#
but what I am so impressed about this place is that their mushroom are all colourful
...I mean they got lots of different colours such as yellow, pink, blue, red that I swear I didnt see any colour like that "attached" to mushrooms!
except white, black or brown..
dont believe me??..ohh please do believe me...coz it is true!!

wanna see the pic?
yeah..I show you right now...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


scroll down

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
tadaaa~~

-they are in yellow + pink + grey + black + blue and many more-
now you all believe me?
check mate!


-see, how big is this mushroom-



they got flowers too!!- happy-

-my mom captured this pic-

-my mom's works of art-
Ohh I mean the picture ^-^

-luv them all-
don't you want them all (T___T)

-even the energy is not there anymore..but when it comes to camewhore..
the energy just came out from nowhere-
heeeeeee-run for your lifey (8-8)

- i love cameron-okeh gedik!


- such a beautiful scenery-


-me thinking** how I wish to stay here for about...hmm...for the rest of my life...
it is in Malaysia..and the weather is just for me...
okeh CHECK IN!
but then what's there for me to earn for living....

@cooker?
- failed!

@ entrepreneur?
- need to brush up my skills first!

@ waitress?
- lack of communication skills (-.-) coz I am very shy2 cat person...ahahaha
postpone..
(T___T)




-faint***-


-we-


-them-






ok...finished part 2 of C.H...more parts will come after this...ahaha...just joking...there are only 3 part for this entry...PART 1 and 2 done!
PART 3- will write about that soon enough...

psstt: the only reason why I do in 3 different parts is mainly to avoid the readers to (muntah hijau sekaligus)*** it is not good for the body..heee...coz there will be thousands of pics to be uploaded! hence I made 3 Parts of entry to ensure that (muntah hijau you all akan keluar berperingkat)
see I love my readers!
okeh stop it Ana!
ahahaha..ok mumbling too much already..byeeeeeee


live your lifey to the fullest!!


2 comments:

  1. I pun baru je naik Cameron. Masa new year =)
    But, I tak pergi tmpt mshroom tu. Xtau pun kewujudn tmpt tu. So sad!
    N yessss....totally jatuh cinta dgn CH. Cantik. Da bomb! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,for sure dear..
    fall in luv with C.H completely..
    gosh..wish to stay there for a longer period..heee

    ReplyDelete