Tuesday, April 12, 2011

him give me bag!! luv it so much!!


assalamualaikum ...

how r u all today??

its been a while since my last update here...
gosh!!so bz with all the assignments + presentations
+ exams n stuffs..
(-.-)
tired also meh....
hmmm....but today lets spend a lil' time to read my short entry here..heee

recently ...i got surprised from my deary pok cik...
sometimes pok cik can be so annoying but sometimes oppsss...most of the time pok cik can be so adorable...heeee (^_^)

wanna noe what was the surprise??
he gave me a present...
n u ol wanna noe what was the present?..heeeeee
it was a bag...a designer bag...one of the kind ...n it was a handmade one...(*-*)
n eventough it is in blue black but the bag still got a lil pink colour on it!
n it was in pink!!!
yeah...u heard me..loud n clear(^-^) i like pink colour...hahaha
see my eyes goin to be shine like a star...hahahaha
tq dear for the present...i luv it so much!!


n its time to see some pics...
heeeee


ohmmm...why just one pic??
am i just said some pics?(thinking)
hmm...i changed my mind...wanna put one pic only heeeeee

well...

1 pic can say a thousand words...teeheee
do not get mad yaa...peace=))
tq for reading this entry...
n
tq to u...my pok cik...
see ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment