Thursday, January 26, 2012

Annual Dinner 2011








Assalamualaikum...
Dear Luvly Diary...

Today's entry I wanna update about my last annual dinner...
Since I successfully done my training at one of the GLC in Malaysia...
at Khazanah Nasional Berhad (KNB)..
So I think it is the best time for me to update some memories which I will cherish for the entire of my life...

Which of coz...the Annual Dinner babe!!
3 words to describe the whole experiences...

1. AWESOME!!!
2. FUN!! tonnes of FUN!!!
3. AMAZING!!


heee..the event was held at Renaissance Hotel..@ 9/12/2011
well no need to write more..i think~~~
let's browse to the picz...
oh and btw...the theme for that nite was Blast From The Past


-menu for that day-
what more can I say...
the menu itself were unique !!! if we look up at the name of the menu...they were using the name of the singer in 60s + 70s +80s era!! AWESOME!!
-sparkling***-


-my outfit of the day-


-alin's outfit-

-alin+ me-
*oh ya...forget to mention that, alin was with me at that day..she is my plus one..wink3*


-us again-


disclaimer: if u all can see both of us..hav sparkling eyes there** heee...due to "kemalasan nak edit pic satu2"..huh(T____T)

done!

No comments:

Post a Comment